Hey Felipa, say... what is your story?
I am a Digital Marketing Professional, MarTech Enthusiast, and Content Creator
Most people go to college and get a career in what they majored in and pick up a hobby. Me? I was lucky enough to really enjoy what I learned in school, work full-time in marketing, and also enjoy it outside of the 9-5 work setting. Marketing IS my hobby. Now I want to teach others what marketing can do for them.
This is me, Felipa.
I'm here to practice digital marketing and help others with it too.
In my 9 to 5, I work with both the marketing team and sales team to create digital strategies in efforts to increase brand awareness and generate quality B2B leads. I studied Advertising and Public Relations for my undergraduate degree. As my interest and passion for digital marketing grew, I decided to pursue my graduate degree in Digital Marketing and Analytics. Connect with me to learn how I can help take your company’s digital marketing efforts to the next level and start generating real results.
My personality types are DISC Dc (Architect), Myers-Briggs INTJ, and Enneagram 1. I tend to be ambitious, fast-paced, critical, and efficient at work. I’m most energized by speed & efficiency, achieving goals, and independence.
Fun Facts About Me
- I have managed 25 social media channels for 1 company.
- I have created more than 5,000 social media posts.
- I have written over 200+ B2B blog posts.
- I created and managed over $70K/month in Google Ads
- and Social Media Paid Ads.
- I helped organize 22 city meetups that helped educate modern marketers on building result-oriented websites with content marketing and analytics.